Saturday, November 21, 2009

May-Nov 桃花篇

Thr r 2 of 桃花 experience in this period.

1st story, i thk most of my Darlingss noe..
He is a guy (of course he is), of 3 years younger (n tot i m even younger den him)... i noe thr is dis guy, cz he shud b my partner at 1st, bt it was changed ltr.
He is my "future competitors", graduate frm Country other den Msia..
He gt my ph no in a Karakoke... I was in a weird feeling when he talk dis n tht wit me, den finally b4 goin bek, he gt my no. ok....

V went out once 4 a dinner.. He wanted2 fetch me thr, of course i no no.. den he wan treat me 4 d dinner. n of course a no no again. Hey, i m earning more den u, n u r younger den me, ok... finally, i went myself, n wit a AA dinner...

It was H1N1 getting serious time, when he ask4 2nd outing.
I agree on d 2nd outing, due2 tht, i thk i shudnt hurt a young man's heart ... Perhaps, n who noes, mayb it is d 1st tm he bcum so brave .. i was too good, i thk...
V were deal on a particular date, bt i rejected him a few days b4 due2 tht he says he was in-touched wit ppl suspected2 b H1N1 patient.. n d outing was suspended.......
on d 2nd outing, he act ask me out4 dinner, or sth lik tht (which i dun rmbr nw) , bt i suggest2 change it 2 a movie afta sum fren's advise. n it was a wrong change. I gv him a hope (dis is wat an xperiences guy told)...... n no wonder he alwiz rmbr tht 2nd outing, n he even xpress regret tht he told me of in-touch wit a suspicious H1N1 patient.

on 1 day of my job of Magnolia, he came visit. I dun ans ph during my job (in fact, i dun lik answering phone, n especially during works, known, i m a workaholic).. n he came when i was in toilet. So in the end v din meet. Oh,v met.. i saw him sumwhr upstairs, n then he gone...
Since then, he tot i was scared of him(i assume), n v hv less contact....

He went away frm Msia nw. Small chances of cuming bek.. anyway, i din attend his farewell (i dunno bout it)...............

-the end of story-


2nd story happened in MidValley.. It is a short story anyway....
I Was in MV 2 gt my Magnum job payment, d day afta finishing Magnum Job.
i went to a Japanese restaurant, near2 Starbucks (i 4gt wat is d name of restaurant) to hv a late lunch.
n it was dis guy sitting on left side of opposite. Oh, is a uncle, cz part of his front hair has gone...

I noticed tht he look2 me directon few times during eating....
Afta he paid n gone, i did my paying n went out, onli2 notice tht he was still arnd thr.
He followed me dwn to G-floor, n nearby d escalator, he approached me 2 ask if v can b frens.
I was kinda terkejut..... erm, den he ask if i were alone thr. ( Sorry uncle, i dun gv "special" service)
Out of he is a stranger hu "follow" me, i told tht i was act on d way meeting a fren..
v "xchange" our name, n i cabut......

--- n d story end here.......

2 comments:

aprilyong said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ST said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.