Wednesday, November 25, 2009

ChowKit, a place in KL

Afta the interview, i went ChowKit (arnd Jalan TAR). It wasnt in my planning actually, I jz planed2 pay Petaling Street a visit afta interview. Bt when i was in Monorail on my way 2 Wisma Genting, i saw tht ChowKit was 2 stationed bhind of Raja Chulan (Frm the direction of KL Sentral to Titiwangsa), so i change my mind. Coz wanted2 buy the non-wooven fabric since sometime ago.

My mom brought some non-wooven-fabric DIY book frm China afta parents' trip 2 GuiLin-FuJian-ShenZhen last month. n the puppets are cute. Hehe.. Bt i hv no skills. I useda normal cloth 2 make an elephany, end up, i gv up. The stiches were ugly, i cut thrm off and redo, ugly, cut n redo, ugly, cut n redo.... den i surrender, n ends up made a tiny round little stuffs wit 2 eyes n a mouth.. =.="

Back 2 ChowKit...... Honestly, i dunno whr the shop is located.. i jz try my luck thr. I was act on the right road. Bt i cant find the landmark, which is a PanMee stall, n ended up walk along the whole street. I was too stubborn (n thx2 tht), i back to my starting point in the road, n i noticed a PanMee Stall wit no name (erm, is act, i cant find the name) ... So i wonder if it is the shop. wit a mind of "Jz gv it a try", i went in n asked. Oh Yeah, i gt it..... HEHE......

Later i hv my lunch at the PanMee Stall. It was nice n delicious (no wonder ppl in forum has made it a landmark 2 gt 2 d shop i visited) ... The PanMee wasnt lik the usual PPanMee v hv outside. It is smooth(licin), thou the shape is like mee, bt not too long and irregular broadness (handmade i thk). The sauce are nice too, cukup sour n hot (i like it).. The funny part is tht they gave me 1 吉子 (limao kecil).. I act dunno hw2 use it 4 the mee. Den ltr thr cum a man at the table in front of mine. He squeezed the juice into the limao.................................................. So, i followed.... Hehe~~
Is me being the frog under well, or ??

ChowKit is a vry "Zhap" place. There are alot of wholesale thr, which is more than Petaling Street(i thk). Wholesale for bags n accessories n watches..... The reason i say it is Zhap, cz i saw a lot kind of ppl thr in my short time thr 2day.

Eng-Talking and Well- Groomed man, Pretty young gal wit BMW, rich-and well educated women, poor guy who look lik living on Drugs, 流浪汉,longHair weird man (a few ler), old people, look-bad guy, pendatang asing,a few tourists (bt i thk the place will give a bad image 2 tourist), photographer(yea, i saw a young gal tking photos in the are wit pro camera, she dont look lik a tourist) etc etc...
U will meet the vry poor and the some rich ones in tht area..
The area, frankly, is even worse den Petaling Street..
The shops are old i thk, some look lik even far more older than me.. the place is dirty, n i guess there is alot of mice running here n thr during night, Yucks..... Reli Zhap.. Not recommended for a girl 2 go thr by herself (bt i m a weird one) , and, hv2 b xtra alert n careful in the area..

The place i went is famous for Prostitute during the nights ~~~~~~~
The photo at the right was take frm sum1 named Terossa from His on9 album. The photo was taken in ChowKit...


Tht is ChowKit area (Jln TAR), in KL..... 秋吉街~~


8 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey catherine.
Searched bout the interview at G2 then got ur blog. LOL.
Can i know what is the attire for the interview? This question sounds stupid but..im wondering is it a formal interview or just briefing only? = =

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Nice post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.

Unknown said...

My friend drove to have an "overview" there... until now i stil remember he said "lock your door"....

Catherine said...

Hi Janice, i usually wear in a presentable, nt so formal wear 2 interviews. Bt i dun rmbr wat i wear 2 tht G2 interview le. Perhaps, u can ask d interviewer if formal wear nid ont ^^ Good Luck 2 u ^^

Anonymous said...

I think, that you are not right. I can prove it.

Anonymous said...

It is scandal!

Anonymous said...

I apologise, there is an offer to go on other way.