Saturday, November 21, 2009

May-Nov 2009 : Working part

In May-June, it was my Uni break. Of course, an important thg to do is work....









Many days were in U-Mobile Roadshow.
Sg.Wang - MidValley Exhibition Centre (Indian Shopping Festivals) - TimeSquare (Saidina Event)

On weekends, i sell houses.. Haha, 2 b more precisely, i was stationed in show unit 2 explain on the house features.
Our project is "Atmosphera Condo" in Puchong Jaya, developed by Villamas, n market by KimReality (which hire me). I was placed in ShowHouse A.

Thanks to my aunt who got me tht job, which i enjoy so much.. I bring along WoonMei 4 d job as well . D ppl thr are kind, n v have fun ~~ **Happy happy* ~~
1 of my working day in Atmosphera, I Met U-mobile Marketing manager (or wateva post he taking, i dun reli rmbr)... i was meeting him a week ago in U-Mobile roadshow in MidValley, den in Atmos. Haha.. He was 1 ofthe customer..
He was acting close 2 me (till gt 1 collegue thr tot is my bf.. Halo, he brought his gf la). Yucks, do v reli tht close, Mr ??



==========
I was 1 week late 4 my 3rd yr 1st sem opening, cz i went2 work, 2gether with dear PohYoke, v were d "Milk-girl" for Magnolia Hi-Cal-Low-Fat milk.
V even involved on the launching. GaryChao came, argh, he isnt handsome at allll...
I was being positioned as Media Ushers during the launching.
Oh, n a photographer, claim herself frm KarangKraf, took a few of my pic wit the milk. I gave her my email, bt till n i hvnt gt my pic yet. N i wonder do my face came out in karangkraf magazine. I dun read the Magazines published by KarangKraf, they are in BahasaMelayu, n neither i wan2 learn how2 wear Tudung in a fashion way.
==========
On A sat, i went for a crew job for MU vs MsiaTeam football match. I met a guy, a vry familiar guy, which was my "mortal" in a camp. Bt i guessed he can recognize me. My outlook was vry diff tht tm wit nw.. I was inviting a lot of fren 2 join4 dis job. Bt in the end, onli Edison n me goin. Aiyoyo...
D pay 4 dis job wasnt high, rm50 frm d noon till end of match (include standby) plus a lunch box.
The good part is that v can get 2 see d match on live n near (since v were standing n free2 go anywhere when d match was on). Bt act, i even dunno who is tht fellow, Owen. Haha, paiseh ler... Even paiseh, when i curi-curi ask Edison which is Owen, n he reply loudly "Huh, u dunno hu is Owen ah, neh tht 1" ... So shit la, especially all the ppl arnd me is MU Fans..








==========

And then i work in IPMEX(Printing Fair). Thx2 WoonMei hu intro dis job. A promoter job, with all the part timers are my frens . Nice :)

The photos were snapped by the Canon guy opposite us (which was taken when i din noticed).. I lik the photos, not bcz i m pretty in d photos, bt they are so natural....

===========
The end of August, i was involve in Eucerin Skin Care Roadshow in Watson Jusco Cheras Selatan, Honestly, dis job is bit boring. Standing whole day in Watson, n waiting 4 ppl 2 go arnd the skincare area, n approach2 promote 2 them..... Thr was act a redemption goin on, which u can tk a used n abobe rm30 Whtening products, 2 buy Eucerin NewLaunch whitengn product in a low price, n Eucerin free u 1 more (oso new launch whitening) products. It is worth it..... bt d stock gone out since 2 days b4 i started d job, so, even ppl wans, i cant do their business..
==========

In Sept, i work as a Magnum girl in 1 of the Magnum outlet in Kajang. Short working time, relax work, wit a wearing os Spaghetti n short skirt. Bt u hv2 bear wit a lot of uncles in Indian n d smokess. I met more indian den uncle in Kajang outlet... n xplain2 them on Magnum new game. No fun... Bt work less n fast money (salary on nxt day afta work) ..
==========

Oct, i gt a job which i vry appreciate. It is an usher job for SuperBrand Gala Dinner. Aiks, bt due2 d stupid goggle, n a not-open-minded uncle in Putrajaya TourismCentre, n me being "too clever" , i was rounding on a wrong area 4 almost 1 hr + jz 2 gt 2 d working place.
It was in JwMariotPutrajaya. I went 2 hr earlier, purposely.. den went2 Putrajaya, n tot i will b d 1st 2 reach, n round n round at d "big round" 2 find d place, which goggle said in sumwhr thr.... i even asked d TourismCentre uncle, which gv me a direction of Right (which ltr, i checked, shud b left.. n 1st tm he say right, 2nd tm left, den when i confirmed wit him, he say right.. alamak.... Hw cum these ppl will b placed in TourismCentre... ) lastly i call d agent up.

Ok, den halfway, i turn2 d wrong junction, Oh.... it was heading2 Putrajaya again, wit no U-turn. I made a illegal u turn eventually, n gt d right way 2 work. Bt i am late..............

I wonder will d agent gv me job again, thou she din reduce my pay tht day. Ishhhhh, GekSi.......
And then, never works again till now...........Look+ing 4 job.........

No comments: