Thursday, January 22, 2009

My Uni life..

Everything, starting from the chance of entering local uni is a coincident.. i dunno shud i take it as a lucky ....

To be honest, i nevr think of entering local Uni.. I give up on local uni since i was in upper 6, for i know that science subject isnt what i want.. But yet, still study bit bit la(reli bit bit if compare with the other.. half of the physisc stuffs i dun un d, hahaha. oh, i took physics for my form6). and erm, luckily, i got in2 uni for the subject i want, and to my desired uni with a 2nd batch of intake.

I never think of joining any activities in Uni, but to work part time.. I am a workaholic, i admit. I passed my days of half of the 1st year 1st sem in a enjoy mode... Den, there comes my admirer.. wahaha (seriously, my admirer)...

He is a senior of mine in the same pusat.. He then offer me to join Pesta Ang Pow UKM 14, as an exco under his bahagian.. Finally, i went interview, but i choose 4 another exco post, instead of that he hoped me to join, haha, cz that he hoped me to join can learn nt much (in my mindset).
Thanks 2 him.. He is a "Gui Ren" 2 me. Reli... Joining PAP has given me a lot of new chances 2 develop myself..
Because of joining PAP , i was "spotted" by seniors, to join Creative Lane of CCC as a penolong ketua.. I was suppposed 2 b d ketua, bt seniors worried that i might not handle thgs well as i took up a TE (TopExco) post in PAP15.

Creative Lane is a weak group, i can said.. Sth which make me "beh ki" is d attitude of the ketua.. Hw shud i said tht.. Dis doesnt means that he is no good.. Just that sumtimes he is too concentrate on hos schoolworks.. Last sem i was vry frustated bout this.. A lot problem occured, but he was more on his assgnments stuffs.. Den, even meeting, i went 4 him, thou tht tm i oso vry fussy bout my own studies and assignments stuffs. Creative Lane make me tired... But i know i coudnt ran away from that, i have the responsibility from the second i took up the post..

Back to the topic, den i continue to join PAP15 as internal TKP.. but due to sum changes in the TE board later(which some ppl has resign), i did do the part of External TKP (contacts seniors, act was because KP said, female is more persuasive o) sometimes, and Bendahari bit bit (bring pemasaran go MO)..
Days in PAP15 is happy for me, thou i dun deny that there are still some problems d..

Yesterday, Oops, dis morning went yumcha wit my partners last time. I was asked to join them..
Should i or shouldnt i.. D reason i shouldnt is my bad bad result, but i should for it seems that i suit for that..
That is not activities, but politic.. POLITIC, u noe.. .. ......................................

No comments: