Monday, December 20, 2010

KJCF interview experience

It was a bright morning of a gud day when i received the call from KianJoo Can Factory.
I remembered i applied a position of Management Trainee in KJCF.
And yet, i was asked to attend the interview for Production Executive. Okay, i was thinking, since i have no job, why dont i go for try.

But i never take is seriously. I went to the wrong place at 1st, which was another plant. When i finally arrived at the right location, i was nearly late. And the front desk asked me y i am so late. I WERE NOT LATE!! The HR who called me up dint ask me to reach earlier to fill up d forms !!
k, i dun care. Bt surely, i was bit late when i finally in the interview room.
There was 4 candidates (including me) and 3 engineers seriouSly reading the candidates profile in the room. After the arrival of the General Manager, interview started.
It wasnt a too formal interview. No any particular Q on knowledge part (n if it asked, neither i can answer. loll)..

I tot i will fail getting this, n neither i had favour in this job.......
But, i got selected, as a Management Trainee in Production Line. With offer of RM 2300 of initial salary, work 5.5 days, 8-5pm, 45min breaks, sat 8-1pm.... And they even accepted my starting job day which is 2 months later.. But, when i asked on jobscope of MT, d HR said she oso not sure, shud b similar to Production Exec. I was kinda SWT..
I tried to delay the day of submitting signed appointment letter, bt d HR jz tell me, nvm, sign it 1st.
It do no harm for me. As if i change my mind of saying "sorry" to the offer, i can jz inform her 2 weeks in advance of the starting dates.

Eventually, I let go d job thou i signed, and cont of F&N Chiilax2 ...
Main reason of declining d job is that, i dun wanna work 5.5 days for the given salary. 2ndly, it is a chinese man company. 3rdly, their internal seems not well managed(applied MT, interview PE, offered MT Without telling me jobscope of MT). 4thly, still enjoying d "Chillax-ing" job... loll ~~

No comments: