Monday, October 20, 2008

Bad Bad days.. T.T

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...
People, recently i vry "sui" o.. huhu..

1stly, my hp rosak..
2ndly, my car got bit problem- It sound loudly suddenly after a drve in a heavy rain. Some smoke came out frm my car head too, afta a rain ( i was worried, if the car will burst). Oh, but luckily, the sound stopped the next day. And afta checking, erm, nt a big problem actually..
3rdly, d hp my coursemate, XiaoBai borrow me oso rosak le - i was so sorry 2 her when it happenend (sad that time too, thought i was reli vry sui sui o..huhu) , bt the ph got bit @@, coz it "recover" 1 day later, and "sick again" in the nite, and recover again.. ..
4thly, i kena saman by my hostel management.. They came in at a dunno-when-time, took away my hotplate, n a periuk buruk, n leave only a saman ( wit a nice name - "NOTIS").. Saman of RM20, 2 kesalahan (memasak di bilik n menggunakan periuk nasi), 10 bucks 4 each kesalahan.. SWT..

Haihhzz.
Anyway, 柳暗花明又一春啊… i won a hamper on my PR simulation nite.. .. *speechless*

Recent m oso "fan" o.. 4 exam (bad result in mid sem ma), accomodation in nov n dec holiday, car problem, ph problem, pap, creative lane etc, etc.. My mood isnt so good sumtimes, n erm, my period is late again.. alamak.. ..

Fan.. Fan.. Fan..

Ps: DHD, sorry, treating u bad sumtimes, sorry..

No comments: