Friday, July 16, 2010

A disgusting post.. Nothing Much, jz a share

Nothing Much, jz a share.
But PLEASE BE AWARE that this post is DISGUSTINNGGGGGGGGGGGGG , seriouslyyy.. Dun read it if u kenot bear with disgusting stuffs..


I din ng ng for a few days le..
N i did it 2dy..... It was SMELLLYYYYYY ~~

So, i called my mom : "Mama, My shit is smelllyyyy" .. Bt she did not reply..
So, i called n told her again: "Mama, mama, my shit is smellyyyyyyy"..
She finally replied wit =.='' : " So, how ? Go eat more fruits lo.."

Den my sis smell tht too n ask me close d door of bathroom.. I not purposely bt jz wanna disturb her, so i ask her wait, wait, wait............... I further disturbed her when i switching on the water heater of my bathroom. I told her that i nid2 open d door of bathroom, cz it was toooooooooo smelly..............................

Later, i told this to my bf... Bt he jz =.='', thou i was telling him in hahhahahahhahaha....

No comments: