Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My Future Activities Life ~~U never noes what's gonna be next,

A junior of PAP told me that he wishes to join CCC. I was wondering, what so good bout joining it ? He told me that he is interested to watch the politics inside. Yea junior, u noe, joining CCC is jz a politic-playing. But, my dear, joining of anything, any comittee or seketeriat , means u hv2 sacrificed sth. Ur friendship wit coursemates, or ur studies, or ur private time.. That is my experience..
Frankly, i am quite enjoying days nowadays of not belonging2 any society or seketeriat etc, juz lik back2 1st year sem 1, yet, i noe far in my heart still gt bit bit, a lil lil bit bit of thking bek2 activities life..
I dunno, i dunno, i dunno....... ...... ......

I never thought of joining any activities when i 1st came in2 ukm, n i even missed PestaTanglung ( partly bcx tht m is of 2nd intake).. But as wat Palapes said, it ends up 2 hear XiaoTong's name in PAP, CreativeLane, YinWeiYouAi, FIC , with all so call offering me a "not-too-low" post.. TKP/secretary in PAP, Assistant Leader in CL(according seniors, i shud b d leader, bt they scared i coudnt do well due2 PAP) , Secretary in YWYA (bt, sorry, XiaoTong dun lik2 do secretary job..), TKP in FIC..
If i never let go FIC, bt instead of letting go CL, will i be in GMUKM nw? Hrm.. hahaha..
Or if i still b in YWYA, will i b working part time 4 陈礼祥 nw ? (ah ha, bt i dun lik him.. He too "jia", "Jia Dao..........." Issshhhhhhhh..)
Ah... u never noes wat is gonna happen..
Words from BubbaGump " Mama always said Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get" .. Yea, true.. U never noe what you're gonna get.. Juz go ahead, confidently.. Go for what u think is the best to you..

But sometimes, i do thk that i am not that capable actually. I was thinking that, mayb juz tht ppl was get cheated by my outlook tht i am capable, bt i noe i still hv a lot more to be improved. Hahaha.. Tht's nothing bad to admit ur weaknesses sometimes~~~


WengWai sms me jz nw, to ask me out 2nite. He said he got sth 2 talk 2 me, regarding 中央改选.. May it be he wan PAP/CL to vote him n his ppl; May it b he want me to joinCCC. For voting part, i will jz vote for ppl i thk worth my vote, even mayb my vote will b 作废.. I admit, am stuborn, vry stuborn.. haha..

Anyway, I am easily be biased and be stuborn.. I nid time to digest ppl opinion, cz i found out tht i am easily being persuaded, if he gt his point.. tht's y sumtime i dun gv opinion or decision immediately.. i dun wan to be bias.. I was wrong once in PAP 15, for being bias. I never wan2 repeat that fault again. Too bad to the "victim"..
Being an internal TKP, i shud always keep myself neutral, neither on either sides, bt i shud alwiz think from the point of view of my exco. Tht's my job 2 take gud care of them and to solve internal problems. KW wont noe some of the problems, neither i want2 tell him, due2 his personality. I dun wish 2 c him dislike the exco more, frankly, they're right n he was wrong sumtimes. Anyway, things has passed, n prob was settled. So, tht wasnt prob anymore, rite.. HeHe..

I was expeting Internal Vice president of CCC to do the same thing. But i was bit of disappointed. He is the one that shud stands up, when internal got problem.. He can voice up and against the President and all the TopExco of CCC, for the sake and peace of internal.. Bt,sadly, i din c him doin so.. .. .........

Perhaps u might c me sitting down at the AudiSiswa seats on 22Feb nite, borringly sms my 战友 telling them tht dis is a dirty game, n tht “它,完蛋了”…
Perhaps u might c me on AudiSiswa's stage on 22Feb nite, saying my manifesto loudly; and later, proudly thanks ppl for voting me..

~~U never noes what's gonna be next.. ~~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

swt..
watever it's,i wont interfere this thg. & i dun care wat will happen on 22nd.. mayb u shud go & meet "him" by tis week.


juz a word 4 u = gdluck

ps:tis burden is not for u to carry..